Our priority is the success and sustainability of our clients' businesses. Having the endorsement of society, seeking a balance between the economic, environmental and social aspects, promoting alliances, measuring what is done and reporting it is what "sustainable business" means.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG´s) have set the route. Standards such as the Global Compact or ISO-26000 define parameters and tools such as GRI or IndicaRSE, they allow us to thoroughly measure the progress of the strategy.
Only an efficient and structured social investment generates a positive impact on the sustainable development of the communities, and therefore helps maintain the social license to operate.
In this context, we have a range of services that guarantees our clients a comprehensive vision and deep approach in the matter, as we:
- Design Sustainability Strategies that are a key part business strategy, and that promote the economic, social and environmental balance needed for the management of a company.
- Define the indicators and measuring parameters adapted to each company, adhering to international standards and allowing us to report progress.
- Develop "Social Impact Assessments" that allow us to know the focus, impact and results of the investment in environmental and social issues, connecting it with the SDGs, key audiences and business objectives. The analysis permits the development of a communication strategy that can enhance the impact of social investment as a reputational asset.
- Develop communication and stakeholder engagement strategies associated with the sustainable vision of the company, and build the narrative that connects with key audiences.
- Design and participate in the corporate governance responsible for CSR or sustainability, to ensure consistency, continuity and effective communication.
We contribute to our clients' businesses being successful in the long term, which is why we participate in the definition of the sustainability strategy as a pillar of the business strategy; we design the internal tracking structure to ensure alignment from the top of the organization, support the measurement of results, design the communication plan specific to the topic and build the storytelling and narrative that connects with stakeholders.